an Account Manager
We want to hire someone that’s ambitious, shares our passion for digital transformation, and wants to improve the experiences people have on the web.
We’re looking to hire an exceptional Account Manager who’s ready for a challenge and wants to help a growing agency thrive. A commercially focused role, you’ll be helping to manage the Primate experience, nurture client accounts, and expand our reach and reputation. As part of a small team, you’ll have opportunity to carve your own space in a fast paced, progressive agency.
Digital knowledge is a must and, although agency experience is beneficial, the position would also be suitable for someone who has worked in marketing, sales, or client management in other industries. We always hire based on talent, enthusiasm, and potential.
You must have:
- A commercial focus and sales drive
- Great communication skills; in person, on the phone, and over email
- The ability to build relationships and rapport with clients.
- Very strong written English skills
- Knowledge of the digital industry
You’ll be expected to:
- Take responsibility for client accounts
- Communicate with clients and manage their experience
- Work closely with the Operations team and act as the client’s advocate
- Support the Commercial Director to realise our sales targets
- Write sales documents following our house style
- Participate in events, conferences, meetings, and pitches
In return for all of your blood, sweat, and tears, you’ll receive a competitive salary, 35 days holiday, and extremely flexible working hours in a bustling creative environment in central Edinburgh.
Who are Primate
Primate is a digital transformation agency based in Edinburgh. We partner with ambitious clients to transform their businesses and pride ourselves on our honesty, quality, inclusiveness, and progressiveness. Our fantastic clients range from small charities to large conglomerates, local to Scotland to international across the globe.
Interested? Please write us a letter to demonstrate your writing skills. Or better yet, send us a video that shows off your fiery people skills. Or both. Either way, we want to know why you’d be a great fit for the role.
Note: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we’re not always able to get back to everyone. Impress us and we will respond.