an Account Manager
We’re looking to hire a great Account Manager with a commercial focus. This role suits someone with agency experience or somebody who has worked in a marketing role client side. Alternatively, someone with a strong sales background (not necessarily in this industry) and great writing skills would also fit in well.
This is the first Account Manager role in Primate and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to carve their own space in our fast paced, progressive agency.
You should have:
- Very strong written English skills
- An understanding of business or a commercial way of thinking
- Great communication skills; in person, on the phone and over email
- An approachable, friendly demeanour and be able to build rapport with clients and peers alike
- A good sense of humour
Who are Primate
Primate is a digital transformation agency based in Edinburgh and from day one you will be working directly with our clients and collaborating closely with our whole team. You should be able to operate autonomously in our supportive environment and be willing to take on responsibility without being micromanaged.
You’ll be expected to:
- Take responsibility for dedicated client accounts
- Communicate with clients and manage their Primate experience
- Work closely with the Operations team and act as the client’s advocate
- Support the Commercial Director to realise our sales targets
- Write sales documents following our house style
- Quickly integrate into our team
We want to hire someone that’s ambitious, shares our passion for progressing technology, and wants to improve the experiences people have on the web.
In return for all of your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary, 35 days holiday, and very flexible working hours in a creative environment in central Edinburgh.
Interested? Please write us a letter.
Demonstrate your writing skills, explain why you’d be a great fit and what experience you would bring to the role.
Successful candidates will be invited to interview.
Send your letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org