a Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced project manager who will take on responsibility for coordinating, organising, and delivering projects for our broad range of clients.
You should have:
- Experience in a similar role and business
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- An easy, friendly rapport with clients and peers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good sense of humour
Primate is a relatively small agency of 8 in Edinburgh, but our clients belie our size. From day one you will be working closely with our whole team and each of our great clients. You should be able to operate autonomously in our supportive environment and be willing to take on responsibility without being micromanaged.
You’ll be expected to:
- Manage all aspects of our web projects; from kick-off through production to launch
- Be capable and confident, able to deftly navigate both the challenges and the simple
- Ensure smooth and successful delivery of projects
- Manage budgets and timescales
- Liaise with clients and facilitate direct communication between them and our team
- Help schedule and plan work
We want to hire someone that shares our passion for pushing the web industry forward.
In return for all of your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary, a large allocation of holidays, very flexible working hours with remote working, in an exciting, creative place to work in central Edinburgh.
To apply for this job, send your CV along with a convincing email telling us why we should hire you to email@example.com.