We’re looking to hire a designer with a passion for crafting creative and innovative websites. This is an ideal role for someone with agency experience who is looking to further their work in a creative and ambitious environment.
You should have:
- Excellent digital design skills
- A strong portfolio of work
- Confidence in presenting designs and liaising with clients
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and website construction
- An easy, friendly rapport with clients and peers
- Creative thinking and enthusiasm
- A good sense of humour
Primate is a relatively small agency in Edinburgh and from day one you will be working directly with our clients and collaborating closely with our whole team. You should be able to operate autonomously in our supportive environment and be willing to take on responsibility without being micromanaged.
You’ll be expected to:
- Design responsive websites from the ground up
- Communicate directly with clients to present your work
- Liaise with developers to ensure design integrity
- Work to budgets and timescales
- Work as part of a team
We want to hire someone that shares our passion for pushing the web industry forward.
In return for all of your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive a competitive salary, 35 days holidays, and very flexible working hours in a creative environment in central Edinburgh.
To apply for this job, send your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.